- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 40. The Alaska Coastal Management Program
- Section 205. Consistency Determinations For Certain Activities Involving Nonconventional Gas.
previous: Section 200
. State Agencies [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 24 SLA 2003].
next: Section 210
AS 46.40.205. Consistency Determinations For Certain Activities Involving Nonconventional Gas.
- (a) When conducted under oversight and regulation of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission and the state's
resource agencies, projects for the exploration and development of nonconventional gas are consistent with the program
described in this chapter. Persons responsible for activities subject to this section shall obtain all required permits
and approvals from municipal, state, and federal agencies as otherwise required by law.
- (b) In this section, "nonconventional gas" has the meaning given in AS 38.05.965.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.