- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 40. The Alaska Coastal Management Program
- Section 195. Construction With Other Laws.
previous: Section 190
. Cooperative Administration.
next: Section 200
. State Agencies [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 24 SLA 2003].
AS 46.40.195. Construction With Other Laws.
Nothing in this chapter shall be construed to
- (1) diminish state jurisdiction, responsibility, or rights in the field of planning, development, or control of land or
water resources, submerged land, or navigable water;
- (2) affect in any way any state requirement imposed under a federal authorization or federal waiver of sovereign immunity;
- (3) diminish the zoning or planning authority of municipalities under AS 29.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.