- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 40. The Alaska Coastal Management Program
- Section 90. Implementation of District Coastal Management Plans.
previous: Section 80
. Effective Date of Alaska Coastal Management Program. [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 24 SLA 2003].
next: Section 94
. Consistency Determinations For Phased Uses and Activities.
AS 46.40.090. Implementation of District Coastal Management Plans.
- (a) A district coastal management plan approved under this chapter for a coastal resource district that does not have and
exercise zoning or other controls on the use of resources within the coastal area shall be implemented by appropriate
state agencies as provided in AS 46.40.096
. Implementation shall be in accordance with the comprehensive use plan or the statement of needs, policies,
objectives, and standards adopted by the district.
- (b) A coastal resource district that has and exercises zoning or other controls on the use of resources within the coastal
area shall implement its district coastal management plan. Implementation shall be in accordance with the comprehensive
use plan or the statement of needs, policies, objectives, and standards adopted by the district.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.