- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 40. The Alaska Coastal Management Program
- Section 50. Submission of District Plans By Coastal Resource Districts.
previous: Section 40
. Statewide Standards and District Plan Criteria.
next: Section 60
. Review and Approval By the Department.
AS 46.40.050. Submission of District Plans By Coastal Resource Districts.
- (a) A coastal resource district must review and resubmit its coastal management plan for reapproval every 10 years after
its approval by the department under AS 46.40.060
- (b) Within 30 months after certification of the organization of a new coastal resource district, the coastal resource
district shall complete and submit to the department a proposed district coastal management plan. If, after receipt of
a written request for extension from the coastal resource district, the department considers an extension proper, the
department may grant an extension to a date that is within 54 months after certification of the results of the coastal
resource district's organization. A request under this subsection must include the reasons for the extension.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.