- Sec. 21.55.010. Creation; membership; information from members.
- Sec. 21.55.020. Board of directors; organization.
- Sec. 21.55.030. General powers.
- Sec. 21.55.040. Plan of operation.
- Sec. 21.55.050. Administrative Procedure Act.
- Sec. 21.55.060. Tax exemption.
- Sec. 21.55.100. Types of insurance plans.
- Sec. 21.55.110. Minimum benefits of state health insurance plan.
- Sec. 21.55.120. Deductibles and copayments. Repealed
- Sec. 21.55.130. Preexisting conditions.
- Sec. 21.55.140. Care and services not covered. Repealed
- Sec. 21.55.150. State plan premiums.
- Sec. 21.55.200. Selection of a plan administrator.
- Sec. 21.55.210. Duties of plan administrator.
- Sec. 21.55.220. Operation of the plan. Repealed
- Sec. 21.55.300. Eligibility for state health insurance.
- Sec. 21.55.310. Enrollment by an eligible person.
- Sec. 21.55.320. Plan administrator’s response.
- Sec. 21.55.330. Effective date of policies.
- Sec. 21.55.340. Solicitation of eligible persons.
- Sec. 21.55.400. Duties of director.
- Sec. 21.55.410. State not liable.
- Sec. 21.55.420. Board member civil and criminal immunity.
- Sec. 21.55.430. Alaska comprehensive health insurance fund. [Repealed June 30, 2018.] Repealed
- Sec. 21.55.500. Definitions.