Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 55. State Health Insurance
- Section 400. Duties of Director.
previous: Section 340
. Solicitation of Eligible Persons.
next: Section 410
. State Not Liable.
AS 21.55.400. Duties of Director.
The director may
- (1) approve the selection of the plan administrator by the association and approve the association's contract with the
plan administrator, including the coverages and premiums to be charged;
- (2) contract with the federal government or another unit of government to ensure coordination of the state plans with
other governmental assistance programs;
- (3) undertake directly or through contracts with other persons studies or demonstration programs to develop awareness of
the benefits of this chapter; and
- (4) formulate general policy and adopt regulations that are reasonably necessary to administer this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.