Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 10. State Highway System
previous: Section 140
. [Renumbered as AS 19.45.002
next: Section 10
. Dedication of Land For Public Highways.
Chapter 10. State Highway System
- Section 10. Dedication of Land For Public Highways.
- Section 15. Establishment of Highway Widths.
- Section 20. Designation of State Highway System.
- Section 30. Responsibility For System.
- Section 40. Uniform System of Marking and Posting.
- Section 50. Traffic Control Signals.
- Section 52. [Renumbered as AS 19.20.017
- Section 60. Size, Weight, and Load Provisions; Restriction On Use of Highways; Regulations.
- Section 65. Operation of Farm Equipment On Highways.
- Section 70. Speed Limits and Zones.
- Section 72. Procedures For Determination of Speed Limits and Zones.
- Section 75. Designation of Traffic Safety Corridors; Fines.
- Section 80. Designation of Through Highways.
- Section 85. Naming of a Highway.
- Section 90. Erection and Maintenance of Guard Rails.
- Section 95. Signs Promoting the Use of Safety Belts.
- Section 100. Closing Highways.
- Section 110. Traffic Surveys, Plans, and Recommendations.
- Section 120. Research On Highway Development.
- Section 130. Inspection and Testing of Materials and Equipment.
- Section 140. Long-Range Program For Highway Construction and Maintenance. [Repealed, Sec.7 Ch 39 SLA 2005].
- Section 150. Construction Program.
- Section 160. Standard Plans and Specifications; Planning For Future Traffic.
- Section 170. Construction By Department.
- Section 180. Request For Public Bids.
- Section 190. Advertisement, Bids, Contracts, and Informal Bids. [Repealed, Sec. 67 Ch 106 SLA 1986. For Current Law, See AS 36.30].
- Section 200. Procedures For the Award of Contracts.
- Section 210. Award of Contracts to Lowest Responsible Bidder. [Repealed, Sec. 67 Ch 106 SLA 1986. For Current Law, See AS 36.30].
- Section 220. Prior Contracts Unaffected. [Repealed, Sec. 43 Ch 85 SLA 1988].
- Section 230. Method of Construction of Highway Ditches.
- Section 240. Warning Signs of Road Construction.
- Section 250. Penalty For Failure to Erect Warning Signs.
- Section 260. Replacement of Permanent Markers and Filing of Right-of-Way Map After Construction.
- Section 270. Highway Construction Near Airports.
- Section 280. [Renumbered as AS 19.20.015
- Section 300. Financial Responsibility.
- Section 310. Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Inspections.
- Section 320. , 19.10.330. Commercial Motor Vehicle Inspection Station Permits; Certification of Commercial Motor Vehicle Inspectors. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 48 SLA 1998].
- Section 340. Issuance of Certificate of Inspection.
- Section 350. , 19.10.360. Falsely Representing to Be An Official Station; Counterfeit Certificates of Inspection. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 48 SLA 1998].
- Section 370. Regulations.
- Section 375. Impoundment.
- Section 380. Criminal Penalty.
- Section 399. Definitions.
Article 01. DESIGNATION, MARKING, AND USE
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.