Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 10. State Highway System
- Section 85. Naming of a Highway.
previous: Section 80
. Designation of Through Highways.
next: Section 90
. Erection and Maintenance of Guard Rails.
AS 19.10.085. Naming of a Highway.
- (a) A highway constructed by the department under AS 19.05 - AS 19.40 may be given a name only by law.
- (b) This section does not apply to
- (1) a road constructed by a municipality under a grant authorized by AS 19.05 - AS 19.40;
- (2) local service roads and trails.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.