Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 5. Administration
previous: Title 19
. Highways and Ferries
next: Section 10
. Department to Supervise Highway System.
Chapter 5. Administration
- Section 10. Department to Supervise Highway System.
- Section 20. Regulations.
- Section 30. Duties of Department.
- Section 40. Powers of Department.
- Section 43. Child Safety Device Loan Program.
- Section 45. Relocation Payments. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 60 SLA 1969].
- Section 46. Accounting and Disposition of Receipts From Nonstate Entities. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 90 SLA 1991].
- Section 50. Roads in Tourist and Trailer Camps.
- Section 60. Sale of Obsolete Equipment and Material.
- Section 70. Vacating and Disposing of Land and Rights in Land.
- Section 80. Acquisition of Land, Easements, and Materials By Purchase or Eminent Domain.
- Section 90. Declaration of Taking.
- Section 100. Acquisition of Excess Land.
- Section 110. Authority to Condemn Property For Purpose of Exchange For Public Land.
- Section 120. Authority to Purchase Property For the Purpose of Exchange.
- Section 122. Utility Corridor and Railroad Right-of-Way For Extension of the Alaska Railroad. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 45 SLA 2004. For Related Provisions, See AS 42.40.460
- Section 123. Fairbanks - Seward Peninsula Transportation and Utility Corridor.
- Section 125. Purpose.
- Section 130. [Renumbered as AS 19.45.001
- Section 140. [Renumbered as AS 19.45.002
Article 01. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND PUBLIC FACILITIES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.