Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 10. State Highway System
- Section 260. Replacement of Permanent Markers and Filing of Right-of-Way Map After Construction.
previous: Section 250
. Penalty For Failure to Erect Warning Signs.
next: Section 270
. Highway Construction Near Airports.
AS 19.10.260. Replacement of Permanent Markers and Filing of Right-of-Way Map After Construction.
The department shall
- (1) replace all permanent markers on private or municipal property that were destroyed or lost during highway construction
to permit persons to determine accurately new boundary lines resulting from the construction;
- (2) file and record in the local recording district, after completion of highway construction, an accurate right-of-way
map that will contain sufficient engineering and survey information designating where the resulting boundary lines are
located on private or municipal property along the highway.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.