Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 10. State Highway System
- Section 375. Impoundment.
previous: Section 370
next: Section 380
. Criminal Penalty.
AS 19.10.375. Impoundment.
- (a) If a peace officer or an employee of the department authorized by the commissioner to issue citations finds a
commercial motor vehicle in operation without a current and valid certificate of inspection under this chapter, the
commercial motor vehicle may be impounded. The commercial motor vehicle may not be released from impoundment until
- (1) a current and valid certificate of inspection under this chapter has been provided for the commercial motor vehicle;
- (2) any impoundment fees or charges have been paid.
- (b) The department may adopt regulations to charge fees to recover costs of implementation of this section, including
costs of impoundment.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.