- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
previous: Section 606
. - 45.03.805l Impairment of Recourse or Collateral; Advice of International Sight Draft; Miscellaneous Provisions. [Repealed, Sec. 127 Ch 35 SLA 1993].
next: Section 101
. Short Title.
Chapter 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Section 101. Short Title.
- Section 102. Applicability.
- Section 103. Variation By Agreement; Measure of Damages; Certain Action Constituting Ordinary Care.
- Section 104. Definitions and Index of Definitions.
- Section 105. "Bank"; "Depositary Bank"; "Intermediary Bank"; "Collecting Bank"; "Payor Bank"; "Presenting Bank.".
- Section 106. Payable Through or Payable at Bank; Collecting Bank.
- Section 107. Separate Office of a Bank.
- Section 108. Time of Receipt of Items.
- Section 109. Delays.
- Section 110. Electronic Presentment.
- Section 111. Statute of Limitations.
- Section 201. Status of Collecting Bank as Agent and Provisional Status of Credits; Applicability; Item Endorsed "Pay Any Bank".
- Section 202. Responsibility For Collection or Return; When Action Timely.
- Section 203. Effect of Instructions.
- Section 204. Methods of Sending and Presenting; Sending Directly to Payor Bank.
- Section 205. Depositary Bank Holder of Unendorsed Item.
- Section 206. Transfer Between Banks.
- Section 207. Transfer Warranties.
- Section 208. Presentment Warranties.
- Section 209. Encoding and Retention Warranties.
- Section 210. Security Interest of Collecting Bank in Items, Accompanying Documents, and Proceeds.
- Section 211. When Bank Gives Value For Purposes of Holder in Due Course.
- Section 212. Presentment By Notice of Item Not Payable By, Through, or at a Bank; Liability of Drawer or Endorser.
- Section 213. Medium and Time of Settlement By Bank.
- Section 214. Right of Charge Back or Refund; Liability of Collecting Bank; Return of Item.
- Section 215. Final Payment of Item By Payor Bank; When Provisional Debits and Credits Become Final; When Certain Credits Become Available For Withdrawal.
- Section 216. Insolvency and Preference.
- Section 301. Deferred Posting; Recovery of Payment By Return of Items; Time of Dishonor; Return of Items By Payor Bank.
- Section 302. Payor Bank's Responsibility For Late Return of Item.
- Section 303. When Items Subject to Notice, Stop-Payment Order, Legal Process, or Setoff; Order in Which Items May Be Charged or Certified.
- Section 401. When Bank May Charge Customer's Account.
- Section 402. Bank's Liability to Customer For Wrongful Dishonor; Time of Determining Insufficiency of Account.
- Section 403. Customer's Right to Stop Payment; Burden of Proof of Loss.
- Section 404. Bank Not Obligated to Pay Check More Than Six Months Old.
- Section 405. Death or Incompetence of a Customer.
- Section 406. Customer's Duty to Discover and Report Unauthorized Signature or Alteration.
- Section 407. Payor Bank's Right to Subrogation On Improper Payment.
- Section 501. Handling of Documentary Drafts; Duty to Send For Presentment and to Notify Customer of Dishonor.
- Section 502. Presentment of "On Arrival" Drafts.
- Section 503. Responsibility of Presenting Bank For Documents and Goods; Report of Reasons For Dishonor; Referee in Case of Need.
- Section 504. Privilege of Presenting Bank to Deal With Goods; Security Interest For Expenses.
Article 01. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.