- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Section 102. Applicability.
previous: Section 101
. Short Title.
next: Section 103
. Variation By Agreement; Measure of Damages; Certain Action Constituting Ordinary Care.
AS 45.04.102. Applicability.
- (a) To the extent that items within this chapter are also within AS 45.03 and 45.08, they are subject to those chapters. If there is
conflict, this chapter governs AS 45.03, but AS 45.08 governs this chapter.
- (b) The liability of a bank for action or nonaction with respect to an item handled by it for purposes of presentment,
payment, or collection is governed by the law of the place where the bank is located. In the case of action or
nonaction by or at a branch or separate office of a bank, its liability is governed by the law of the place where the
branch or separate office is located.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.