- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Section 108. Time of Receipt of Items.
previous: Section 107
. Separate Office of a Bank.
next: Section 109
AS 45.04.108. Time of Receipt of Items.
- (a) To allow time to process items, prove balances, and make the necessary entries on its books to determine its position
for the day, a bank may fix an afternoon hour of two o'clock in the afternoon or later as a cutoff hour for the
handling of money and items and the making of entries on the books of the bank.
- (b) An item or deposit of money received on a day after a cutoff hour so fixed or after the close of the banking day may
be treated as received at the opening of the next banking day.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.