- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Section 110. Electronic Presentment.
previous: Section 109
next: Section 111
. Statute of Limitations.
AS 45.04.110. Electronic Presentment.
- (a) "Agreement for electronic presentment" means an agreement, clearinghouse rule, or Federal Reserve regulation or
operating circular, providing that presentment of an item may be made by transmission of an image of an item or
information describing the item, a "presentment notice," rather than delivery of the item itself. The agreement may
provide for procedures governing retention, presentment, payment, dishonor, and other matters concerning items subject
to the agreement.
- (b) Presentment of an item under an agreement for presentment is made when the presentment notice is received.
- (c) If presentment is made by presentment notice, a reference to "item" or "check" in this chapter means the presentment
notice unless the context otherwise indicates.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.