- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 7. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading, and Other Documents of Title
previous: Chapter 6
. Bulk Transfers
next: Section 101
. Short Title.
Chapter 7. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading, and Other Documents of Title
- Section 101. Short Title.
- Section 102. Definitions and Index of Definitions.
- Section 103. Relation of Sections to Treaty, Statute, Tariff, Classification, or Regulation.
- Section 104. Negotiable and Nonnegotiable Warehouse Receipt, Bill of Lading, or Other Document of Title.
- Section 105. Construction Against Negative Implication.
- Section 201. Who May Issue a Warehouse Receipt; Storage Under Government Bond.
- Section 202. Form of Warehouse Receipt; Essential Terms; Optional Terms.
- Section 203. Liability For Nonreceipt or Misdescription.
- Section 204. Duty of Care; Contractual Limitation of Warehouseman's Liability.
- Section 205. Title Under Warehouse Receipt Defeated in Certain Cases.
- Section 206. Termination of Storage at Warehouseman's Option.
- Section 207. Goods Must Be Kept Separate; Fungible Goods.
- Section 208. Altered Warehouse Receipts.
- Section 209. Lien of Warehouseman.
- Section 210. Enforcement of Warehouseman's Lien.
- Section 301. Liability For Nonreceipt or Misdescription; "Said to Contain"; "Shipper's Load and Count"; Improper Handling.
- Section 302. Through Bills of Lading and Similar Documents.
- Section 303. Diversion; Reconsignment; Change of Instructions.
- Section 304. Bills of Lading in a Set.
- Section 305. Destination Bills.
- Section 306. Altered Bills of Lading.
- Section 307. Lien of Carrier.
- Section 308. Enforcement of Carrier's Lien.
- Section 309. Duty of Care; Contractual Limitation of Carrier's Liability.
- Section 401. Irregularities in Issue of Receipt or Bill or Conduct of Issuer.
- Section 402. Duplicate Receipt or Bill; Overissue.
- Section 403. Obligation of Warehouseman or Carrier to Deliver; Excuse.
- Section 404. No Liability For Good Faith Delivery Pursuant to Receipt or Bill.
- Section 501. Form of Negotiation and Requirements of "Due Negotiation.".
- Section 502. Rights Acquired By Due Negotiation.
- Section 503. Document of Title to Goods Defeated in Certain Cases.
- Section 504. Rights Acquired in the Absence of Due Negotiation; Effect of Diversion; Seller's Stoppage of Delivery.
- Section 505. Endorser Not a Guarantor For Other Parties.
- Section 506. Delivery Without Endorsement; Right to Compel Endorsement.
- Section 507. Warranties On Negotiation or Transfer of Receipt or Bill.
- Section 508. Warranties of Collecting Bank as to Documents.
- Section 509. Receipt or Bill: When Adequate Compliance With Commercial Contract.
- Section 601. Lost and Missing Documents.
- Section 602. Attachment of Goods Covered By a Negotiable Document.
- Section 603. Conflicting Claims; Interpleader.
- Section 650. Laws Not Repealed By This Chapter.
Article 01. GENERAL
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.