- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 7. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading, and Other Documents of Title
- Section 201. Who May Issue a Warehouse Receipt; Storage Under Government Bond.
previous: Section 105
. Construction Against Negative Implication.
next: Section 202
. Form of Warehouse Receipt; Essential Terms; Optional Terms.
AS 45.07.201. Who May Issue a Warehouse Receipt; Storage Under Government Bond.
- (a) A warehouse receipt may be issued by a warehouseman.
- (b) If goods including distilled spirits and agricultural commodities are stored under a statute requiring a bond against
withdrawal or a license for the issuance of receipts in the nature of warehouse receipts, a receipt issued for the
goods has like effect as a warehouse receipt even though issued by a person who is the owner of the goods and is not a
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.