- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 37. Department of Natural Resources
previous: Section 900
next: Section 10
. Commissioner of Natural Resources.
Chapter 37. Department of Natural Resources
- Section 10. Commissioner of Natural Resources.
- Section 11. Additional Procedures For Administrative Appeals and Petitions For Reconsideration to the Commissioner of Natural Resources.
- Section 20. Duties of Department With Respect to Natural Resources.
- Section 25. Recording.
- Section 27. Uniform Commercial Code Filing.
- Section 30. Duties of Department With Respect to Agriculture.
- Section 40. Duties of Department With Respect to Historic Preservation and Archeology.
- Section 50. Duties of Department With Respect to Management of Mental Health Trust Land.
- Section 55. Deputy Commissioner.
- Section 60. Certain Powers and Duties of the Deputy Commissioner.
- Section 65. Commission Established; Membership.
- Section 67. Powers and Duties.
- Section 69. Definitions.
- Section 100. - 44.37.180l Northwestern Alaska Development Commission. [Repealed, Sec. 99 Ch 59 SLA 1982].
- Section 190. State Archeologist and Duties. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 112 SLA 1974].
- Section 200. Carbon Sequestration Studies and Recommendations. [See Conditional Effective Date Note]..
- Section 210. Assessment By the Commissioner. [See Conditional Effective Date Note]..
- Section 220. Definitions. [See Conditional Effective Date Note]..
Article 01. DEPARTMENT FUNCTIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.