- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 37. Department of Natural Resources
- Section 20. Duties of Department With Respect to Natural Resources.
previous: Section 11
. Additional Procedures For Administrative Appeals and Petitions For Reconsideration to the Commissioner of Natural Resources.
next: Section 25
AS 44.37.020. Duties of Department With Respect to Natural Resources.
- (a) The Department of Natural Resources shall administer the state program for the conservation and development of natural
resources, including forests, parks, and recreational areas, land, water, agriculture, soil conservation, and minerals
including petroleum and natural gas, but excluding commercial fisheries, sport fish, game, and fur-bearing animals in
their natural state.
- (b) The Department of Natural Resources shall administer and maintain a recording system established under the laws of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.