- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 37. Department of Natural Resources
- Section 50. Duties of Department With Respect to Management of Mental Health Trust Land.
previous: Section 40
. Duties of Department With Respect to Historic Preservation and Archeology.
next: Section 55
. Deputy Commissioner.
AS 44.37.050. Duties of Department With Respect to Management of Mental Health Trust Land.
- (a) To carry out its duties under AS 38.05.801
, the Department of Natural Resources shall establish a separate unit with responsibility for management of the mental
health trust land.
- (b) The employees of the unit established under this section are in the exempt service under AS 39.25.110
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.