Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 1. Centralized Licensing
- Section 10. Applicability of Chapter.
previous: Chapter 1
. Centralized Licensing
next: Section 20
. Board Organization.
AS 08.01.010. Applicability of Chapter.
This chapter applies to the
- (1) Board of Public Accountancy (AS 08.04.010
- (2) regulation of acupuncturists under AS 08.06;
- (3) State Board of Registration for Architects, Engineers, and Land Surveyors (AS 08.48.011
- (4) Athletic Commission (AS 05.05 and AS 05.10);
- (5) regulation of audiologists and speech-language pathologists under AS 08.11;
- (6) Board of Barbers and Hairdressers (AS 08.13.010
- (7) Big Game Commercial Services Board (AS 08.54.591);
- (8) regulation of business licenses under AS 43.70;
- (9) Board of Chiropractic Examiners (AS 08.20.010
- (10) regulation of collection agencies under AS 08.24;
- (11) regulation of concert promoters under AS 08.92;
- (12) regulation of construction contractors and home inspectors under AS 08.18;
- (13) Board of Dental Examiners (AS 08.36.010
- (14) Board of Certified Direct-Entry Midwives (AS 08.65.010
- (15) regulation of dietitians and nutritionists under AS 08.38;
- (16) Board of Dispensing Opticians (AS 08.71.010
- (17) regulation of electrical and mechanical administrators under AS 08.40;
- (18) regulation of agencies that perform euthanasia services under AS 08.02.050;
- (19) regulation of professional geologists under AS 08.02.011
- (20) regulation of hearing aid dealers under AS 08.55;
- (21) Board of Marine Pilots (AS 08.62.010
- (22) Board of Marital and Family Therapy (AS 08.63.010
- (23) State Medical Board (AS 08.64.010
- (24) [Repealed, Sec. 2 ch 72 SLA 1999].
- (25) regulation of morticians under AS 08.42;
- (26) regulation of the practice of naturopathy under AS 08.45;
- (27) Board of Nursing (AS 08.68.010
- (28) regulation of nursing home administrators under AS 08.70;
- (29) Board of Examiners in Optometry (AS 08.72.010
- (30) Board of Pharmacy (AS 08.80.010
- (31) State Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Board (AS 08.84.010);
- (32) Board of Professional Counselors (AS 08.29.010
- (33) Board of Psychologist and Psychological Associate Examiners (AS 08.86.010);
- (34) Real Estate Commission (AS 08.88.011
- (35) Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers (AS 08.87.010
- (36) Board of Social Work Examiners (AS 08.95.010
- (37) Board of Veterinary Examiners (AS 08.98.010
- (38) regulation of private professional guardians and private professional conservators (AS 08.26).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.