Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 71. Dispensing Opticians
previous: Section 190
. [Renumbered as AS 08.70.175
next: Section 10
. Creation of Board.
Chapter 71. Dispensing Opticians
- Section 10. Creation of Board.
- Section 20. Membership.
- Section 30. Qualifications of Board Members. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 56 SLA 1980].
- Section 40. Election of Officers.
- Section 45. Removal of Board Members. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.020 ].
- Section 50. Board Regulations. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 56 SLA 1980].
- Section 55. Powers and Duties.
- Section 60. - 08.71.070l Record of Proceedings; Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 56 SLA 1980].
- Section 80. License Required.
- Section 85. Malpractice Insurance. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
- Section 90. Examination Requirement.
- Section 100. Administration of Examination. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 58 SLA 2002].
- Section 110. Qualifications For Licensure.
- Section 120. Fees.
- Section 130. Renewal of License.
- Section 140. Display of License.
- Section 145. Licensure By Credentials.
- Section 150. Issuance of License By Reciprocity. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 92 SLA 1996].
- Section 160. Dispensing Optician's Apprentice.
- Section 163. Dispensing Optician's Assistant.
- Section 165. Delegation Authorized.
- Section 170. Prohibited Conduct.
- Section 175. Disciplinary Sanctions. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.075 ].
- Section 180. Practicing Without a License.
- Section 200. Contact Lenses.
- Section 220. Persons Practicing as Dispensing Opticians Before July 1, 1973. [Repealed, Sec. 30 Ch 6 SLA 1984].
- Section 230. Exemptions From and Limitations On the Application of This Chapter.
- Section 240. Definitions.
Article 01. BOARD OF DISPENSING OPTICIANS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.