Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 13. Barbers and Hairdressers
- Section 10. Creation and Membership of Board.
previous: Chapter 13
. Barbers and Hairdressers
next: Section 20
. Terms of Office and Removal of Members. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.035
AS 08.13.010. Creation and Membership of Board.
- (a) There is created the Board of Barbers and Hairdressers consisting of seven members appointed by the governor.
- (b) The board consists of
- (1) one person licensed as a barber under this chapter;
- (2) one person licensed to practice body piercing, tattooing, or permanent cosmetic coloring under
- (3) two persons licensed as hairdressers under this chapter, one of whom is also licensed as an esthetician under this
- (4) one public member;
- (5) one person licensed to practice manicuring under this chapter; and
- (6) one person licensed to practice any activity licensed under this chapter.
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.