- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 70. Alaska Business License Act
previous: Section 60
next: Section 10
. Exemptions. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 144 SLA 1978].
Chapter 70. Alaska Business License Act
- Section 10. Exemptions. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 144 SLA 1978].
- Section 20. Application For License.
- Section 30. Levy and Computation of License Fee.
- Section 40. Review and Determination of License Tax. [Repealed, Sec. 72 Ch 14 SLA 1987].
- Section 50. Appeals. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 166 SLA 1976. For Current Law, See AS 43.05.240
- Section 60. Civil Penalty. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 113 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 43.05.220
- Section 70. Security. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 94 SLA 1976; Sec. 5 Ch 144 Sla 1978].
- Section 75. License Endorsement.
- Section 80. Disposal of Money.
- Section 90. Regulations.
- Section 100. Penal Provisions. [Repealed, Sec. 46 Ch 113 SLA 1980. For Current Provisions, See AS 43.05.290
- Section 105. Exemptions.
- Section 110. Definitions.
- Section 120. Short Title.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.