- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 70. Alaska Business License Act
- Section 110. Definitions.
previous: Section 105
next: Section 120
. Short Title.
AS 43.70.110. Definitions.
In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires,
- (1) "business" means a for profit or nonprofit entity engaging or offering to engage in a trade, a service, a profession,
or an activity with the goal of receiving a financial benefit in exchange for the provision of services, or goods or
- (2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development;
- (3) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
- (4) "person" includes an individual, firm, partnership, joint venture, association, corporation, estate trust, business
trust, receiver, or any group or combination acting as a unit.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.