Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 11. Audiologists and Speech Pathologists
previous: Section 250
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
. Qualifications For Audiologist License.
Chapter 11. Audiologists and Speech Pathologists
- Section 10. Qualifications For Audiologist License.
- Section 15. Qualifications For Speech-Language Pathologist License.
- Section 20. Temporary License to Practice Audiology as An Audiologist.
- Section 25. Temporary License to Practice Speech-Language Pathology as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Section 30. Reinstatement of Lapsed License or Registration; Renewal of Suspended License or Registration.
- Section 40. Display of License.
- Section 42. Activities of Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant.
- Section 43. Qualifications For Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant Registration.
- Section 45. Supervision of Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant.
- Section 50. Fees.
- Section 70. Dealing in Hearing Aids.
- Section 80. Grounds For Imposition of Disciplinary Sanctions On An Audiologist.
- Section 83. Grounds For Imposition of Disciplinary Sanctions On a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant.
- Section 85. Grounds For Imposition of Disciplinary Sanctions On a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Section 90. Disciplinary Sanctions.
- Section 95. Revocation of Speech-Language Pathologist License.
- Section 100. Prohibited Acts.
- Section 110. Penalty.
- Section 120. Audiology Exemptions.
- Section 125. Speech Pathology Exemptions.
- Section 130. Administrative Procedure Act.
- Section 200. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.