Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 11. Audiologists and Speech Pathologists
- Section 40. Display of License.
previous: Section 30
. Reinstatement of Lapsed License or Registration; Renewal of Suspended License or Registration.
next: Section 42
. Activities of Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant.
AS 08.11.040. Display of License.
- (a) An individual licensed to practice audiology as an audiologist or licensed to practice speech-language pathology as a
speech-language pathologist in the state shall display the license in a prominent place at each place of business of
- (b) If an audiologist or speech-language pathologist has more than one place of business, the department shall, on request
and payment of a fee, issue a duplicate license for each place of business of the individual.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.