Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 11. Audiologists and Speech Pathologists
- Section 10. Qualifications For Audiologist License.
previous: Chapter 11
. Audiologists and Speech Pathologists
next: Section 15
. Qualifications For Speech-Language Pathologist License.
AS 08.11.010. Qualifications For Audiologist License.
The department shall issue a license to practice audiology to an individual who
- (1) is 18 years of age or older;
- (2) applies on a form provided by the department;
- (3) pays the fee required under AS 08.11.050
- (4) furnishes evidence satisfactory to the department that the person
- (A) has not engaged in conduct that is a ground for imposing disciplinary sanctions under AS 08.11.080
- (B) holds a master's degree or doctorate in audiology from an accredited educational institution approved by the
department; and either has
- (i) a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association or the
equivalent of the certificate; or
- (ii) practiced audiology for two years as of January 1, 1986, or is in the process of completing the year of supervised
clinical experience required for the Certificate of Clinical Competence of the American Speech-Language-Hearing
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.