Chapter 08. Oil and Hazardous Substance Releases.
- Sec. 46.08.005. Purpose of fund; description of accounts.
- Sec. 46.08.010. Fund established.
- Sec. 46.08.020. Financing of the oil and hazardous substance release prevention account; prevention mitigation account.
- Sec. 46.08.025. Financing of the oil and hazardous substance release response account; release mitigation account.
- Sec. 46.08.030. Intent concerning the abatement of oil or hazardous substance releases.
- Sec. 46.08.040. Uses of the fund. Repealed
- Sec. 46.08.045. Use of the response account; declared disasters.
- Sec. 46.08.050. Records of the fund.
- Sec. 46.08.060. Report.
- Sec. 46.08.070. Reimbursement for containment and cleanup.
- Sec. 46.08.075. Liens against property as security for state expenditures.
- Sec. 46.08.080. Regulations.
- Sec. 46.08.100. Office established.
- Secs. 46.08.110 , 46.08.120. Response corps; response depots. [Repealed, § 28 ch 32 SLA 1994.] Repealed
- Sec. 46.08.130. Duties of the office.
- Sec. 46.08.140. Emergency powers and rights of property owners.
- Sec. 46.08.150. Contracts.
- Sec. 46.08.160. Limitation of liability.
- Sec. 46.08.190. Definition of “office” for AS 46.08.100
- Sec. 46.08.900. Definitions.