- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 8. Oil and Hazardous Substance Releases
previous: Section 80
next: Section 5
. Purpose of Fund; Description of Accounts.
Chapter 8. Oil and Hazardous Substance Releases
- Section 5. Purpose of Fund; Description of Accounts.
- Section 10. Fund Established.
- Section 20. Financing of the Oil and Hazardous Substance Release Prevention Account; Prevention Mitigation Account.
- Section 25. Financing of the Oil and Hazardous Substance Release Response Account; Release Mitigation Account.
- Section 30. Intent Concerning the Abatement of Oil or Hazardous Substance Releases.
- Section 40. Uses of the Fund.
- Section 45. Use of the Response Account; Declared Disasters.
- Section 50. Records of the Fund.
- Section 60. Report.
- Section 70. Reimbursement For Containment and Cleanup.
- Section 75. Liens Against Property as Security For State Expenditures.
- Section 80. Regulations.
- Section 100. Office Established.
- Section 110. , 46.08.120. Response Corps; Response Depots. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 32 SLA 1994].
- Section 130. Duties of the Office.
- Section 140. Emergency Powers.
- Section 150. Contracts.
- Section 160. Limitation of Liability.
- Section 190. Definition of "Office" For AS 46.08.100
- Section 900. Definitions.
Article 01. RELEASE PREVENTION AND RESPONSE FUND; REIMBURSEMENT; LIENS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.