- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 8. Oil and Hazardous Substance Releases
- Section 50. Records of the Fund.
previous: Section 45
. Use of the Response Account; Declared Disasters.
next: Section 60
AS 46.08.050. Records of the Fund.
- (a) The department shall maintain accounting records showing the income and expenses of the fund.
- (b) A department that is appropriated or allocated money from the fund, either directly or through a reimbursable service
agreement with the Department of Environmental Conservation, shall develop procedures governing the expenditure of, and
accounting for, money it expends from the fund. The Department of Environmental Conservation may not reimburse or pay
money to another state agency for the agency's activities under AS 46.08.040
unless the state agency provides to the department the information necessary to complete the report required by AS 46.08.060
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.