- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 8. Oil and Hazardous Substance Releases
- Section 10. Fund Established.
previous: Section 5
. Purpose of Fund; Description of Accounts.
next: Section 20
. Financing of the Oil and Hazardous Substance Release Prevention Account; Prevention Mitigation Account.
AS 46.08.010. Fund Established.
- (a) There is established in the state general fund the oil and hazardous substance release prevention and response fund.
The fund shall be administered by the commissioner. The fund is composed of two accounts,
- (1) the oil and hazardous substance release prevention account;
- (2) the oil and hazardous substance release response account.
- (b) Money from an appropriation made to an account in the fund remaining in that account at the end of a fiscal year does
not lapse and remains available for expenditure in successive fiscal years.
- (c) The fund shall be used for actual expenses incurred under AS 46.08.040. Except as provided in AS 46.08.040
(a)(2)(D) for the acquisition, repair, or improvement of assets as preparedness measures, the fund may not be used for
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.