Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 5. Military Code of Alaska
previous: Section 30
. Authority and Duties of the Director.
next: Section 10
. Alaska Militia Established.
Chapter 5. Military Code of Alaska
- Section 10. Alaska Militia Established.
- Section 20. Exemption From Military Service.
- Section 30. Composition of Organized Militia.
- Section 40. Ratification and Confirmation of Existing Military Forces. [Repealed, Sec. 38 Ch 30 SLA 1992].
- Section 50. Authority For Organization.
- Section 60. Control of Alaska National Guard and Alaska Naval Militia.
- Section 70. Governor May Order Organized Militia Into Active Service.
- Section 75. Reemployment Rights of the Organized Militia.
- Section 80. Decision of Governor Final.
- Section 90. Proclamations of Martial Law.
- Section 100. Alaska State Defense Force.
- Section 110. Governor May Order Unorganized Militia Into Active Service.
- Section 120. Penalty For Failure to Obey Call.
- Section 130. Penalty For Physician Making False Certificate.
- Section 135. Suspension of Enforcement of Civil Liabilities.
- Section 140. Suits Against Officers and Enlisted Persons.
- Section 145. Suits By Members of the Military Services.
- Section 150. Not Liable For Exercise of Judgment.
- Section 160. Appointment, Qualifications, and Duties of Adjutant General.
- Section 170. Governor's Command and Instructions Exercised Through the Adjutant General.
- Section 180. Headquarters Staff of Alaska National Guard.
- Section 185. Assistant Adjutant General For Space and Missile Defense.
- Section 190. Administration.
- Section 200. Officers' Qualifications, Appointment, and Tenure.
- Section 210. Removal of Officers.
- Section 220. Retired List.
- Section 222. Creation and Administration of Alaska National Guard and Alaska Naval Militia Retirement System.
- Section 223. Commencement of Participation in System.
- Section 224. Retirement Benefits.
- Section 225. Earlier Service.
- Section 226. Contributions.
- Section 227. [Renumbered as AS 26.05.229
- Section 228. Accounting and Investment.
- Section 229. Definitions.
- Section 230. Armories, Training Sites, and Maintenance Facilities.
- Section 235. Active Duty Training Sites.
- Section 240. Enlisted Persons.
- Section 250. Discharges.
- Section 260. Pay and Allowances.
- Section 263. Payment of Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance Premiums; Establishment of Fund.
- Section 265. Reenlistment Bonus.
- Section 270. Payment of Military Claims.
- Section 280. Transportation, Subsistence, and Supplies.
- Section 290. Further Equipment and Armories.
- Section 295. Educational Assistance For Enlisted Personnel.
- Section 296. Tuition Assistance.
- Section 298. Definition For AS 26.05.295
- Section 300. Statement of Policy On Military Justice.
- Section 310. Military Courts For the Alaska Militia.
- Section 320. General Court-Martial.
- Section 322. Special Court-Martial.
- Section 324. Summary Court-Martial.
- Section 326. Appeal From Court-Martial Convictions.
- Section 330. Expenses of Military Courts.
- Section 340. Restrictions On and Protection of Militia.
- Section 342. Alaska Decoration of Honor.
- Section 345. - 26.05.347l Civil Air Patrol; Transfer of Forfeited Aircraft. [Repealed, E.O. No. 59, Sec. 3 (1985). For Current Law See AS 18.60.146].
- Section 350. Short Title.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.