Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 5. Military Code of Alaska
- Section 185. Assistant Adjutant General For Space and Missile Defense.
previous: Section 180
. Headquarters Staff of Alaska National Guard.
next: Section 190
AS 26.05.185. Assistant Adjutant General For Space and Missile Defense.
- (a) The adjutant general, with the concurrence of the governor, may appoint an assistant adjutant general for space and
missile defense. The adjutant general for space and missile defense is the official military representative of the
state in matters pertaining to the development and deployment of a missile defense program in this state.
- (b) The assistant adjutant general for space and missile defense shall be a federally recognized general-grade officer in
the Alaska National Guard or an officer in the grade of colonel in the Alaska National Guard who has qualifications to
gain federal recognition as a general-grade officer.
- (c) The position of assistant adjutant general for space and missile defense is authorized for the duration of the
development and deployment of a missile defense program in this state, subject to the availability of federal funding
for that purpose.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.