Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 5. Military Code of Alaska
- Section 190. Administration.
previous: Section 185
. Assistant Adjutant General For Space and Missile Defense.
next: Section 200
. Officers' Qualifications, Appointment, and Tenure.
AS 26.05.190. Administration.
- (a) The adjutant general shall adopt and publish orders and regulations not contrary to law that in the adjutant general's
judgment are necessary to bring the organizations, armament, equipment and discipline of the organized militia to a
high degree of efficiency. The adjutant general shall perform all the administrative functions incident to the
operation of the Alaska National Guard and the Alaska Naval Militia. In addition the adjutant general shall have an
inventory taken at least once each year of all state military stores, property, and funds under the jurisdiction of the
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 35 ch 126 SLA 1994].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 1 ch 37 SLA 1968].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 1 ch 66 SLA 1967].
- (e) The adjutant general shall maintain the Alaska Decoration of Honor Roll.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.