Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 5. Military Code of Alaska
- Section 295. Educational Assistance For Enlisted Personnel.
previous: Section 290
. Further Equipment and Armories.
next: Section 296
. Tuition Assistance.
AS 26.05.295. Educational Assistance For Enlisted Personnel.
- (a) Each active enlisted member of the Alaska National Guard or the Alaska Naval Militia who has completed the initial
voluntary enlistment period of service that fulfills the mandatory requirement for military service under 50 U.S.C.
App. 451 - 456, 458 - 471 (Military Selective Service Act of 1967) is eligible for educational assistance benefits in
Alaska educational facilities.
- (b) Except as provided in this subsection, educational programs and monetary benefits available to persons under (a) of
this section are based on and equivalent to those of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs education
program. Educational assistance may only be provided for a program or class in which the person is a student in good
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 25 SLA 1997].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 25 SLA 1997].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.