Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 5. Military Code of Alaska
- Section 222. Creation and Administration of Alaska National Guard and Alaska Naval Militia Retirement System.
previous: Section 220
. Retired List.
next: Section 223
. Commencement of Participation in System.
AS 26.05.222. Creation and Administration of Alaska National Guard and Alaska Naval Militia Retirement System.
- (a) There is established an Alaska National Guard and Alaska Naval Militia retirement system. The commissioner of
administration shall administer the Alaska National Guard and Alaska Naval Militia retirement system.
- (b) The commissioner of administration may adopt regulations to implement the Alaska National Guard and Alaska Naval
Militia retirement system. Regulations adopted by the commissioner under this subsection relate to the internal
management of state agencies and their adoption is not subject to AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.