Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 72. Optometrists
previous: Section 240
next: Section 10
. Creation and Purpose of Board.
Chapter 72. Optometrists
- Section 10. Creation and Purpose of Board.
- Section 20. Membership of Board.
- Section 25. Removal of Board Members. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.020 ].
- Section 30. Vacancies. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.035 ].
- Section 40. Qualifications.
- Section 50. Regulations.
- Section 60. Miscellaneous Powers and Duties of Board.
- Section 70. Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act. [Repealed, Sec. 23 Ch 75 SLA 1980].
- Section 80. Compensation of Board and Secretary. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
- Section 90. Record of Proceedings. [Repealed, Sec. 23 Ch 75 SLA 1980].
- Section 100. Bond of Secretary. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
- Section 110. License Required.
- Section 115. Malpractice Insurance. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 117 SLA 1978].
- Section 120. Registration. [Repealed Sec. 9 Ch 50 SLA 1988].
- Section 125. Licensing of Branch Offices. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 94 SLA 1996].
- Section 130. Optometry Register. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 37 SLA 1986].
- Section 140. Qualifications For Examination.
- Section 150. Application For Examination and Issuance of License.
- Section 160. Examination.
- Section 170. Licensure By Credentials.
- Section 175. License Endorsement.
- Section 180. Annual Renewal of License. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 94 SLA 1980].
- Section 181. Renewal of License.
- Section 190. Fee For License By Reciprocity. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 76 SLA 1980].
- Section 191. Fees.
- Section 200. - 08.72.220l Examination, Certificate and Renewal Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 76 SLA 1969].
- Section 230. Fees and Disbursements.
- Section 240. Grounds For Imposition of Disciplinary Sanctions.
- Section 250. , 08.72.255l Disciplinary Sanctions; Limits or Conditions On License; Discipline. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.075 ].
- Section 260. Revocation of License By Court.
- Section 270. Practice Not at Place of Business.
- Section 272. Pharmaceutical Agents.
- Section 273. Removal of Foreign Bodies.
- Section 274. Exemption.
- Section 275. Lenses and Frames For Eyeglasses and Sunglasses.
- Section 280. Prohibited Acts.
- Section 290. Criminal Penalty.
- Section 300. Definitions.
- Section 310. Short Title.
Article 01. BOARD OF EXAMINERS IN OPTOMETRY
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.