Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 72. Optometrists
- Section 160. Examination.
previous: Section 150
. Application For Examination and Issuance of License.
next: Section 170
. Licensure By Credentials.
AS 08.72.160. Examination.
- (a) The examination must consist of two sections: (1) all or part of a national or international examination designated by
regulation by the board; and (2) an examination approved by the board that is designed to test the applicant's
knowledge of the laws of Alaska governing the practice of optometry and the regulations adopted under those laws.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 9 ch 49 SLA 1988].
- (c) An applicant who fails a portion of the examination may take a reexamination in the portion failed upon payment of a
reexamination fee established under AS 08.01.065
- (d) An applicant who fails more than one portion of the examination shall retake the entire examination and pay the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.