Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 72. Optometrists
- Section 181. Renewal of License.
previous: Section 180
. Annual Renewal of License. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 94 SLA 1980].
next: Section 190
. Fee For License By Reciprocity. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 76 SLA 1980].
AS 08.72.181. Renewal of License.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 94 SLA 1987].
- (b) An optometrist licensed in this state and serving in the military service of the United States, while in the discharge
of official duties, may maintain eligibility to practice in this state without paying a renewal fee by registering the
optometrist's name and place of residence with the department.
- (c) An application for license renewal must contain the name, office and post office address, date and license number of
the licensee, and other information the board considers necessary.
- (d) Before a license may be renewed, the licensee shall submit to the board evidence of postgraduate
continuing education instruction as prescribed by regulations of the board.
- (e) Before a license may be renewed, the licensee shall provide evidence of continued professional competency in
accordance with the regulations adopted by the board under AS 08.72.050
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.