- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
- Section 122. Eligibility For Public Assistance.
previous: Section 120
. Exemption From State and Local Taxation and From Debt Collection.
next: Section 130
. Death or Cessation of Residency.
AS 47.45.122. Eligibility For Public Assistance.
- (a) An individual whose public assistance is denied or reduced solely because of the receipt of a bonus under AS 47.45.010
- 47.45.160 by the individual or by a member of the
individual's household is eligible for assistance under the general relief assistance program in AS 47.25.120
- 47.25.300. Notwithstanding the limit in AS 47.25.130
, the individual is entitled to receive the same amount as the individual would have received under other public
assistance programs had the individual not received a longevity bonus.
- (b) In this section "other public assistance" means
- (1) Supplemental Security Income under 42 U.S.C. 1381 - 1385;
- (2) Medicaid under 42 U.S.C. 1396 - 1396p; and
- (3) Adult Public Assistance under AS 47.25.430
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.