- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
- Section 10. Persons Who May Qualify For Longevity Bonus.
previous: Chapter 45
. Older Alaskans
next: Section 20
. Continuous Eligibility Procedures.
AS 47.45.010. Persons Who May Qualify For Longevity Bonus.
- (a) A person who is 65 years of age or over who resides in the state for at least one year immediately preceding
application for a longevity bonus under AS 47.45.010
- 47.45.160 may apply to the commissioner of
administration no later than December 31, 1996, for qualification to receive a monthly bonus of
- (1) $250, if the person's application was submitted before January 1, 1994;
- (2) $200, if the person's application was submitted on or after January 1, 1994, but before January 1, 1995;
- (3) $150, if the person's application was submitted on or after January 1, 1995, but before January 1, 1996; or
- (4) $100, if the person's application was submitted on or after January 1, 1996, but before January 1, 1997.
- (b) When the commissioner of health and social services determines that an applicant qualifies under AS 47.45.010
- 47.45.160 the commissioner shall immediately begin
payment of the bonus.
- (c) A person who otherwise qualifies to receive a bonus provided for in AS 47.45.010
- 47.45.160 may continue to do so only as long as
that person continues to be a resident of the state.
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 62 ch 21 SLA 1991].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.