- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
- Section 120. Exemption From State and Local Taxation and From Debt Collection.
previous: Section 110
. Treasurer of System.
next: Section 122
. Eligibility For Public Assistance.
AS 47.45.120. Exemption From State and Local Taxation and From Debt Collection.
- (a) Bonuses received under AS 47.45.010
- 47.45.160 are exempt from all state and political
subdivision taxes except sales and use taxes. A bonus received under AS 47.45.010
- 47.45.160 is not exempt from a federal tax
- (b) Bonuses received under AS 47.45.010
- 47.45.160 are exempt from levy to enforce the
collection of a debt as provided in AS 09.38 (exemptions).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.