- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 25. Public Assistance
- Section 130. Amount and Type of Assistance.
previous: Section 120
. Eligibility For Assistance.
next: Section 140
. Residents of Public Institutions.
AS 47.25.130. Amount and Type of Assistance.
- (a) The amount of assistance for a needy person shall be determined by the department with regard to the resources and
needs of the person and the conditions existing in each case. Where possible, assistance shall be sufficient to provide
the applicant with reasonable subsistence according to standards of assistance established by the department. However,
the amount of assistance for subsistence needs may not exceed $120 a person a calendar month.
- (b) The department may enter into competitively awarded group service agreements with providers, and may require needy
persons under AS 47.25.120 - 47.25.300 to obtain services from these designated
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.