- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 25. Public Assistance
- Section 140. Residents of Public Institutions.
previous: Section 130
. Amount and Type of Assistance.
next: Section 150
. Application For Assistance.
AS 47.25.140. Residents of Public Institutions.
- (a) Payment under AS 47.25.120
- 47.25.300 may not be made to or on behalf of an
individual who is a resident of a public institution, except as a patient in a public medical institution, or an
individual who is a patient in a public or private institution for tuberculosis or mental disease. A resident of a
public institution who is otherwise eligible to receive an allowance under AS 47.25.120
- 47.25.300 may apply for the allowance instead of
the support and maintenance provided in the public institution.
- (b) In this section, "public institution" does not include the Alaska Pioneers' Home or the Alaska Veterans' Home.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.