- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 33. Assisted Living Homes
- Section 70. Resident Files.
previous: Section 60
. House Rules.
next: Section 80
. Closure or Relocation; Change of Mailing Address.
AS 47.33.070. Resident Files.
- (a) An assisted living home shall maintain, for each resident of the home, a file that includes
- (1) the name and birth date, and, if provided by the resident, the social security number of the resident;
- (2) the name, address, and telephone number of the resident's closest relative, service coordinator, if any, and
representative, if any;
- (3) a statement of what actions, if any, the resident's representative is authorized to take on the resident's behalf;
- (4) a copy of the resident's assisted living plan;
- (5) a copy of the residential services contract between the home and the resident;
- (6) a notice, as required under AS 47.33.030
, regarding the depository in which the resident's advance payment money is being held;
- (7) written acknowledgment by the resident or the resident's representative that the resident has received a copy of and
has read, or has been read the
- (A) resident's rights under AS 47.33.300
- (B) resident's right to pursue a grievance under AS 47.33.340
- (C) resident's right to protection from retaliation under AS 47.33.350;
- (D) provisions of AS 47.32.160
, regarding immunity; and
- (E) home's house rules;
- (8) an acknowledgment and agreement relating to home safekeeping and management of the resident's money, as required by AS
- (9) a copy of the resident's living will, if any, or an advance health care directive made under AS 13.52, if any; and
- (10) a copy of a power of attorney or other written designation, including an advance health care directive made under AS
13.52, of an agent, representative, or surrogate by the resident.
- (b) An assisted living home shall retain a resident's file for at least one year after the resident terminates residency
at the home.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.