- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 33. Assisted Living Homes
- Section 80. Closure or Relocation; Change of Mailing Address.
previous: Section 70
. Resident Files.
next: Section 90
. Rate Increase.
AS 47.33.080. Closure or Relocation; Change of Mailing Address.
- (a) Not later than 90 days before the voluntary closing or relocation of an assisted living home, the home shall provide
written notice of the closure or relocation to the licensing agency, each resident of the home, all representatives of
residents, and all service coordinators for residents.
- (b) Not later than 14 days before a change of an assisted living home's mailing address, the home shall provide written
notice of the change to the licensing agency, each resident of the home, all representatives of residents, and all
service coordinators for residents.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.