Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 52. Health Care Decisions Act
previous: Section 190
next: Section 10
. Advance Health Care Directives.
Chapter 52. Health Care Decisions Act
- Section 10. Advance Health Care Directives.
- Section 20. Revocation of Advance Health Care Directive.
- Section 25. Rescission of Withdrawal By Agent.
- Section 30. Surrogates.
- Section 40. Decisions By Guardian.
- Section 45. Withholding or Withdrawing of Life-Sustaining Procedures.
- Section 50. Decisions For Exceptional Procedures.
- Section 55. Pregnancy.
- Section 60. Obligations of Health Care Providers, Institutions, and Facilities.
- Section 65. Do Not Resuscitate Protocol and Identification Requirements.
- Section 70. Health Care Information.
- Section 80. Immunities.
- Section 90. Statutory Damages.
- Section 100. Capacity.
- Section 110. Status of Copy.
- Section 120. Effect of This Chapter.
- Section 130. Prohibited Requirements.
- Section 135. Discriminatory Treatment Prohibited.
- Section 140. Judicial Relief.
- Section 150. Do Not Resuscitate Orders and Identification of Other Jurisdictions.
- Section 160. Determination of Qualifying Condition.
- Section 170. Making, Amending, Revoking, and Refusing to Make Anatomical Gifts By Individual.
- Section 180. Making, Revoking, and Objecting to Anatomical Gifts By Others.
- Section 190. Optional Form For Anatomical Gift By Another Person.
- Section 200. Routine Inquiry and Required Request; Search and Notification.
- Section 210. Persons Who May Become Donees; Purposes For Which Anatomical Gifts May Be Made.
- Section 220. Delivery of Document of Gift.
- Section 230. Rights and Duties at Death.
- Section 240. Coordination of Procurement and Use.
- Section 250. Sale or Purchase of Parts Prohibited.
- Section 260. Examination, Autopsy, Liability.
- Section 265. Prohibition Against Authorization By Coroner, State Medical Examiner, or Local Public Health Official.
- Section 270. Applicability Provisions.
- Section 275. Construction Where Mental Illness.
- Section 280. Uniformity of Application and Construction.
- Section 290. Severability.
- Section 300. Optional Form.
- Section 390. Definitions.
- Section 395. Short Title.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.