- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 33. Assisted Living Homes
- Section 340. Resident Grievance Procedure.
previous: Section 330
next: Section 350
. Retaliation Against Home Resident.
AS 47.33.340. Resident Grievance Procedure.
- (a) An assisted living home shall establish a written grievance procedure for handling complaints of residents of the
home. At the time a person begins residency in an assisted living home, the home shall give a copy of the grievance
procedure to the resident and the resident's representative, if any.
- (b) The grievance procedure established under this section must provide that a resident and the resident's representative
have the right to
- (1) present both a written and an oral explanation of the resident's grievance;
- (2) have an advocate of the resident's choice, and the resident's representative, if any, attend meetings concerning the
resident's grievance; and
- (3) be notified in writing, within 30 days after the filing of the grievance, of the final decision of the home regarding
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.