- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 55. Alaska Pioneers' Home and Alaska Veterans' Home
previous: Chapter 50
. Office of Child Advocacy
next: Section 10
. Maintenance and Operation of Alaska Pioneers' Home and Alaska Veterans' Home.
Chapter 55. Alaska Pioneers' Home and Alaska Veterans' Home
- Section 10. Maintenance and Operation of Alaska Pioneers' Home and Alaska Veterans' Home.
- Section 20. Admission to a Home.
- Section 30. Admission On Payment.
- Section 35. Exception to Admission Criteria.
- Section 40. Transfer of Mentally Ill Residents to An Institution.
- Section 50. Maintenance Funds.
- Section 60. Trust Fund.
- Section 70. Indebtedness of Alaska Pioneers' Home or Alaska Veterans' Home Resident to State.
- Section 80. Enforcement Against Estate.
- Section 90. Enforcement Against Property Outside State.
- Section 95. Limitation On Enforcement of Claims Against Estate.
- Section 100. Certificate as Evidence.
- Section 900. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.