- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 55. Alaska Pioneers' Home and Alaska Veterans' Home
- Section 70. Indebtedness of Alaska Pioneers' Home or Alaska Veterans' Home Resident to State.
previous: Section 60
. Trust Fund.
next: Section 80
. Enforcement Against Estate.
AS 47.55.070. Indebtedness of Alaska Pioneers' Home or Alaska Veterans' Home Resident to State.
The following expenses incurred for an Alaska Pioneers' Home or Alaska Veterans' Home resident under this chapter and
not recoverable from a collateral source are a debt of the resident to the state and may be recovered during the life
of the resident:
- (1) costs of standard or nursing care provided in the home each month to the resident not exceeding the rate established
by the department under AS 47.55.030
, with credit given for any amounts paid by or collected from the resident;
- (2) allowances paid under AS 47.55.020
- (3) arrearages in fees for television and telephone services provided in the home; and
- (4) costs of prescription medicine.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.